We’ve specialized in Hospitality Marketing for 25 years, with a large portion of that experience focused on tradeshows, conferences, and vendor/client relations.
Your time is valuable. We know how to maximize your sponsorship, so let us handle the details for you.
Your AAHOA sponsorship may include any of the following:
You’ve already paid for them. Are you getting the most back out of them?
We’ve specialized in fulfilling campaigns for B2B and B2C clients. We know the time involved in following through on everything you’re entitled to with your sponsorship. We offer a number of services, listed below, that can help you get the most of your investment.
You’ll receive a customized snapshot of your sponsorship that allows you to determine next steps and plan accordingly.
- Each component of your sponsorship with all of the marketing details and deadlines
- Regional Shows and Town Hall schedules
- Tentative e-blast schedule with deadlines for you to work with AAHOA
We can help plan, design, produce, and ship materials for the shows you attend, whether you are presenting or just mingling.
- Coordinate registration of regional shows and town halls
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Update listings on AAHOA.com and Today’s Hotelier
- Maintain an ongoing summary of all activities and upcoming deadlines for your company
Your cost will depending on the number of events you’re attending. Developing presentations is an additional fee.
We can help you through the entire campaign process.
- Scheduling with AAHOA
- Design and write copy
- Code compliant HTML
- Subject line recommendations
- Deliver files to AAHOA for each e-blast
- Data analysis after each send to improve the next one
There are many variables with preparing the artwork. Therefore, an estimate can be prepared upon discussing the details and getting your direction.
- Public Relations
- Marketing Strategies
- Online and print media campaigns
- Print Management
- Broadcast Production